Download My Game

Monday, February 24, 2014

I AM SUDAN - CGI 3D Animated Short Film HD


CGI 3D Animated Short Film HD: I AM SUDAN

Hello guys here is a short film I worked on in 2011/2012, my friend Ali Akdogan and I came up with this concept while we were gisting about our art and how far we've come. Then we decided to shoot a short film titled I AM SUDAN Sudan is a great fearless warrior thats is being hunted by group of assassins from the neighbouring tribe. After the movie was shot I decided to create an animated version of it in order to tell a story using CGI (computer generated imagery).



Synopsis

His land was ravaged, during the senseless bloodshed of the Kar'Uana tribe, the warrior survived and escaped, but he is not alone, they want him dead, he is the best warrior in the land, a destined child from the prophecy, the deliver of His people, a warrior baptized in the flames of war, He is SUDAN.

Kindly drop your comments, reviews,etc below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Download App Rush

Popular Posts